Tuesday 26 March 2013

The start of something new

Why hello there! I'm Lydia, nice to 'meet' you.

I guess you could say right now I am losing my blogging virginity, how very exciting!
So I guess maybe I should start by sharing a bit about myself, I'm sorry if I bore you to tears.

I'm a 5 foot 4, blue eyed, blonde haired, 16 year old Christian who still hasn't learnt how to use punctuation properly. I spend most my time volunteering in a Cafe which I adore and attend college where I am studying 'Professional cookery'. Which is funny really because I don't intend on becoming a chef. Oh and i'm a triplet!I've rewritten this paragraph a grand total of 24 times now, so I guess I better mention the fact I'm a really indecisive person.

Things you can expect me to talk about in my future posts are:
  • Mental illness
  • Recovery (struggles and successes)
  • My amazing friends
  • My family
  • Religion
  • Ranting about life
  • Ranting about other people

I am basically just going to give you all access to my life, the good, bad and even the ugly.

I think i'm going to leave it there for today, thank you so much for reading and 'see' you soon!

 Lydia xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment