Wednesday 23 October 2013

HELP!

Dear blog readers,

Firstly I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for helping me reach 2000 page views, I didn't even expect to get 5 let alone 2000! My blog has also been read in 14 different countries how exciting is that! (Actually it's probably not that exciting but I really didn't expect anybody to read my blog). You are all fabulous!!

So here's the thing,  I need you fabulous people to help me. I'm not sure what kind of things my readers would like me to write about and need your suggestions. If there is something you'd like me to touch on please let me know! This could be anything whether it's serious or just a bit of fun.

I've recently had two suggestions, one person saying I don't write in my blog enough and should perhaps make it more diary-like. The other person said "You're blog is crap why would anyone even read it? Why bother with it?" (To which I could only reply- I don't know.)

So wonderful people I'm giving you the opportunity  to tell me what you want to see on my blog! If you haven't already noticed there is an option to 'Comment' on my posts. So if you could please comment (you can do this anonymously) about what you want me to write about or any suggestions of how I can improve my blog. Alternatively if you have me on facebook you can message me on there.

Once again thank-you so much brilliant people!

Yours Sincerely
Lydia x x x

Ps. How awkward/embarrassing would it be if I get no feedback....

No comments:

Post a Comment