Thursday 25 September 2014

Wish List

There are a lot of things that I can think of that would make my life better if I had it... And if I got everything on that list I would be happy and my life would be perfect.  It may seem selfish, materialistic, vain but I NEED them to make my life better... And here is to name just a few.

I need:
  • Liposuction
  • A nicer smile
  • New anti-depressants
  • A new job 
  • More money (I'm talking millions...)
  • Higher self-esteem
  • A boyfriend
  • A driving license 
  • An iPhone
  • Thinner thighs
  • To be happier
  • A talent
  • My own house
  • To be happier
  • To be healthier
  • Cigarettes to cost less
  • Alcohol to come out the tap
  • To be perfect
  • To be accepted
  • Longer hair
  • More people to love me
  • To feel appreciated
  • A double bed
  • JESUS.
"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus" Phillipians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment