Saturday 13 February 2016

BAE

It's the time of year again where all you love birds out their plaster yours and 'baes' relationship all over facebook - vom. Bae has bought you flowers or an x-box game and you've gone for a meal somewhere classier than mcdonalds and suddenly you feel like a prince/princess.

If you are one of those couples here is a quick reminder that there are 365 other days this year to make your partner feel loved or buy them chocolate and if it is such a rare occurrence that you feel the need to big it up on facebook you need to question how much of a prince/princess you really are to bae.

Maybe I'm saying this 'cause i'm a moody singleton who is secretly jealous of those receiving big bunches of flowers (Cause what girl does not like flowers.. even if they do die) but maybe I am saying this 'cause to my Bae I am a princess 24/7 and always have been and always will be...

So for those who do not know what BAE stands for: Before Anyone Else. and for me Bae is *drumroll*... Jesus.

So my Father (the heavenly one that is) is a King and that makes me a princess - Whoop whoop!

Not only that but, no matter what stupid mistakes I make or how moody I get, Bae loves me unconditionally, never any less than He does now and He couldn't possibly love me anymore than he does now - cool right?

And okay while Jesus is not going to turn up my door with a red rose he has given me so many other gifts - and they certainly last longer than flowers do! Hope, acceptance, forgiveness, joy and protection, and while you may argue that your boyf/girlf can give you all that can they give you.. Eternal life? Nope. Didn't think so! God is never going to leave me, stop loving me or let me down and that is absolutely wonderful.

Jesus is my Bae xoxox

(Oh and let me not forget.. He loves YOU unconditional too.)

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 

No comments:

Post a Comment